I am so pissed with this company having my worse online shopping wxperience in the past few years.Very late at night purchased two tickets by fraudulently being directed to this site and still thinking that I was on Massey Hall's website.

Each ticket's face value was $39, but I paid $288 instrad of total of $78 for 2. Well enough going to the venue realized that with less than what I paid I would buy the best spot instead of being sitted in the worste sh**** spots.

I called them 1 hour after I bought the tickets and new I was cheeted and they said I could not cancell and adviced i sell them online to others!!

This is a real fraud.Make sure you are not diverted to their website when you are buying a ticket for any venue.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of box office tickets theater ticket from Box Office Tickets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Box Office Tickets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Box Office Tickets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Same thing happened to me.Tried to stop payment, but because they are non-refundable, I have no recourse.

So even if the tickets I paid 647.00 don't work- I can't get my money back!

They looked like the regular site to purchase from- they are wolves, in sheep's clothing!!!!Don't purchase from them!!!

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #1272962

Did the tickets work?

Pacoima, California, United States #1232469

same thing happened to me this is ridiculous!!