1.7

NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!!!Buyers beware!!!

I paid a little over $300 for 2 seats to a concert an hour and half away. After reading other reviews and looking up current ticket prices elsewhere, I am now certain that I overpaid. When we arrived to the parking garage of the venue, we were told that the concert was cancelled due to bad weather. As we turned around, we confirmed the cancellation online with 2 websites including the venue's itself.

When I arrived back home, sorely disappointed, I contacted Box Office Tickets. The rep said that something must be wrong with the computers at the venue because they did not have ANY information about the cancellation. The next day I received an email from Box Office Tickets saying that the concert was postponed. Despite the news and websites we looked at, stating the concert had been cancelled and that you could get a refund for the tickets you purchased at point of ticket sale, Box Office Tickets was NOT willing to refund the tickets.

The excuse given was that the concert had actually been postponed and that a TBD would be announced. It is now 21 days later and still nothing has been rescheduled. My money will not be refunded. The concert, I later found out, had already been postponed from its original date from April 22, 2016.

The concert date rescheduled, that I bought tickets for was January 7, 2017. I am not happy that I may now wait another year to see this concert, and there is ABSOLUTELY no getting my money back from this pathetic excuse of a company. I plan to write complaints on every site I can to warn people before you purchase. TOTAL rip off!!!

NEVER AGAIN!Worst experience EVER!

Review about: Box Office Tickets Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Availability.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge from customer service, No actual person to speak to today when i called, Phone call does not connect to live representative, Overpriced tickets.

Had an Experience with Box Office Tickets?

Comments